Just a quick update to explain the lack of commits to SVN recently!
I’ve found that Vacation does not handle folded RFC2822 headers correctly (at all in fact) and so I’ve been working on fixing that.
In the process I’ve come across a rather nice dual license BSD/GPL string library called bstrlib (http://bstring.sourceforge.net/) and I’ve started converting Vacation over to it as it both promises to make life easier for me and safer for you (it has far better security than the standard C string functions).
Current state of play is that my new code for reading email headers seems to work in a test harness and I’ve now got to start porting all the old code over to using it.
It’s a non-trivial update but one that I believe is well worth doing.